Friday, 14 Dec 2018
EzCab x Touch n Go Digital (TNGD) Campaign
EzCab x Touch n Go Digital (TNGD) campaign will be launched as part of the company's effort to promote the use of EzCab e-hailing app.
Incoming Mid Valley orders with TNG eWallet payment method will be displayed in the BLUE box as per image shown. Kindly accept the fixed fare pay by passenger for RM 5 only. The Balance of Fare will be converted into your EzWallet Balance & you may Cash Out the balance.
Click HERE to learn how to Cash Out*.
Note: * Minimum RM20 balance for Cash Out & RM5 for Top Up from EzWallet Balance to Credit Balance.
a. Shah Alam to Mid Valley : normal fixed-fare = RM26
- If pay by TNG eWallet: Passenger pays Driver RM5 + toll; discount balance fare RM21 will goes into Driver’s EzWallet.
b. Bangi to Mid Valley : normal fixed-fare = RM57
- If pay by TNG eWallet: Passenger pays Driver RM5 + toll; discount balance fare RM52 will goes into Driver’s EzWallet.
See Video on HOW TO Accept eWallet (Alipay/TND/BOOST, etc) Payment - https://goo.gl/Ammc8U.
Kindly refers to the Terms & Conditions below :
Terms and Conditions
- Kindly accept the Fixed Fare payment by passenger for RM 5 only. The balance of full fare will be converted into your EzWallet Balance & you may Cash Out the balance.
- The Promo value will be automatically converted to respective Driver’s EzWallet Balance.
- Only completed rides (upon drop-off) are considered valid.
- All bookings must be made via the EzCab App.
- Penalty will be imposed to driver who does not accept discounted fare from passenger.
- EzCab reserves the sole & absolute right to forfeit & suspend accounts of Drivers who display conduct that EzCab considers inappropriate or unacceptable (e.g.: fake bookings, etc.). EzCab’s decision is final and conclusive – requests for appeal and review will not be entertained.
- EzCab reserves the right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute, EzCab reserves the final decision- request for appeal and review will not be entertained.
- EzCab reserves the right to fully suspend the Driver App if it deems necessary but it does not limit driver to re-apply with EzCab.