Wednesday, 14 Mar 2018
EzCab Minimum Acceptance & Cancellation Rating
(starting 15th March 2018)
With the recent increase of download and usage rate. We’ve noticed a substantial amount of jobs are being ignored. This will result to a longer waiting time & far away pick-up points for other drivers.
Therefore, in our continuous effort to strive to improve the experience for you, EzCab is introducing a minimum acceptance and cancellation rate to encourage more drivers to accept jobs whenever they are online. This would mean less waiting time and more of your time spent earning.
This is part of our commitment to provide the best ride-hailing experience for both passengers & drivers!
Kindly refer to the tables below for further clarification:
Acceptance Rate (AR) Conditions:
AR is an indication to allow you to monitor your overall ratings. The more jobs being accepted, the higher the AR. The more jobs being ignored or cancelled, the lower the AR, the higher the risk for a suspension.
Action will be taken once you hit certain zone level below:
** Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further instruction
Cancellation Rate (CR) Conditions:
CR will only apply if driver cancelled a job that they’ve already accepted midway.
* Note: Cancellation Rate will affect the Acceptance Rate as well
How to know your Accept/Reject Rate works?
Example of Blue Background:
Example of Black Background:
A friendly reminder:
- EzCab jobs will always communicate all information you need (Destination, Fares) upfront at any AR level.
- If you are unable to take jobs, please remember to switch to offline OR standby mode so your AR and CR will not be affected.
- If in any case, you’ve received a street hailing job, please switch to offline OR standby mode so you will not receive jobs that will affect your AR.
- If in case of any circumstances that you are unable go online with your EzDriver app within 3 days, your AR will not be affected. However, your AR will be affected in the future if it is more than 3 days.
Let’s work together to make it a pleasant EzCab ride experience for everyone!
Terms & Conditions :
- The above table takes into account every driver for all services type. Including EzCab (Fixed Fare), EzCab Budget (Meter), EzCab Executive and EzCab TOYOTA Luxury.
- The Rates shall be applied to all driver from all states. Including Seremban, Johor, Melaka, Klang Valley, Penang, Perak, Sabah.
- Any amount within the Driver’s Credit Balance & EzWallet will be forfeited once driver has been permanently banned from using the Driver App. This include NO access in cashing out the remaining balance in driver’s EzWallet or any demand to withdraw the remaining in the Credit Balance. EzCab’s decision is final and conclusive - requests for appeal and review on this case will not be entertained.
- EzCab reserves the sole & absolute right to forfeit Driver’s weekly incentives or future benefits at any time if any zone level is being reached and maintained below the AR by the driver.
- EzCab reserves the sole & absolute right to forfeit & suspend accounts of Driver who enter a specific zone level according to the rates condition.
- EzCab reserves the sole & absolute right to forfeit & suspend accounts of Drivers who display conduct that EzCab considers inappropriate or unacceptable (e.g.: fake bookings, etc.). EzCab’s decision is final and conclusive – requests for appeal and review will not be entertained.
- EzCab reserves the right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute, EzCab reserves the final decision- request for appeal and review will not be entertained.
- EzCab reserves the right to fully suspend the Driver App if it deem necessary but it does not limit driver to re-apply with EzCab.