Friday, 7 July 2017
How Ezcab Panic Button Works?
EzCab in-app “Panic Button” allowing you to push a central button for immediate contact with various emergency services to alert relevant parties of an emergency situation. The panic button instantly displays your location to the person, service, or authorities who attend your call to reach out to nearest potential responders.
- Polis Diraja Malaysia (Royal Malaysia Police)
- In the event of an emergency or a dangerous situation involving an immediate threat.
- Emergency contact
- Which will only be displayed once you’ve inserted your emergency contact number.
- This button is to notify your contact of an emergency situation in the event you’re unable to communicate with them (i.e. medication allergies, etc.).
- EzCab SOS (24 hours standby)
- Trained operator will attend to you with an immediate call and to the driver assigned.
- If both numbers are beyond reachable, a nearby Taxi will be alerted to drive to the location.
How it activates?